You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Introduction’ category.

Normally, my venue is USENET (a.k.a. Internet Newsgroups), but I thought I’d give this a shot.

My blog title and user name must be confusing for 90% of you out there, and the remaining 10% got it and jumped right here. In Japan, someone who is obsessive with their hobbies is called an otaku. And usually referring to anime and manga geeks. But don’t let that disturb you — I watch a lot of non-anime. 🙂

I just want to use this blog to comment on movies I’ve seen, DVDs I just watched from Zip and random crap. Hopefully, you’ll find me entertaining and witty. If not, at least you’ll keep coming by.

Yokoso, minasan!